Welcome to this special post! It’s truly my pleasure to feature Chryseis Knight here. She wrote her first book when she was 3. Now THAT is SCRAPPY! Below in the images is the message she wrote to me, transcribed by her dear dad. Enjoy! – Kimberly
WRITTEN by a 3-year-old . . . “The Great Big Lion“! I got to meet Chryseis virtually last week. She’s AWESOME!
- Because when you read books, they are always exciting. You never get tired of reading them.
- Because when you read a book, you cannot stop reading it. When its time to put the book down you feel that was such a wonderful read & get inspired to write books too!
- Because when you read books, your mind is opened to another world, full of wizards & witches & fairies, & even pixies!
- Because when you read a book you feel like you are all of the characters, you feel sucked into the book & you don’t expect it to end at all!
- Because when you read books you finally know which kind of book you like, whether it’s a funny book, a horror book or a fantasy book.
Why I write books?Continue reading